Saitek A/C Adaptor

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Saitek A/C Adaptor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’ve tried twice to order the Saitek A/C adaptor for my yoke, and both times, the order ended up being cancelled due to inavailability. Can anyone tell me if I can find an equivalent transformer and plug that will fit the Saitek yoke that IS in stock?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

You can and I’ve bought them. I’ll try to find the link.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Thanks!

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Here you go: http://www.ontheglideslope.net/2017/01/16/power-adapters-for-usb-hubs-saitek-yokes/

N15JG On PilotEdge

Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Thanks! Just to confirm, you set this for 5V and it handles as many devices as you plug into it?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

It’s just like any other transformer / adapter. It plugs into only one device at a time. If you plug it into the yoke, it will power the yoke and its USB hub. This adapter is 2000mA, so I would not use it to power more than four devices at a time (including the yoke itself). You want at least 500mA of power per device. Read my post on USB power and hubs.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.