A few requests have come in for my graphics settings. This is what I’m using now, and note that it’s working very well for my rig. Your mileage may vary. Sorry I can’t post a screen shot at the moment …
- Visual Effects: One notch in from the right.
- Texture Quality: Full right.
- Antialiasing: One notch in from the right, and if clouds tank the frames I go down to FXAA.
- Draw Shadows: On if frames are above 20-25, off if below.
- Number of World Objects: One notch in from the right. If frames are very high, full right. If in SoCal, two notches in from right.
- Reflection Detail: Minimum – I don’t fly over a lot of water.
- Draw Parked Aircraft: On.
And while it’s not on this screen, I nearly always fly with AI aircraft off. They can really hit the CPU.