DIY Cessna 172 Cockpit, Avionics & Controls

Home Forums Avionics & Controls DIY Cessna 172 Cockpit, Avionics & Controls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Uriel
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I found this link browsing the internet

It has a lot of detail and useful links.

hope it helps.

http://flyingforfun.weebly.com/cessna-172-cockpit.html

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Uriel.
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Very nice project thx for the link.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I’ve been to that site several times in the past year. It is a remarkable piece of work. Using the tops of plastic cups for the gauge bezels is genius, but it’s nothing compared to his self-built radio stack …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Yair
    Participant

….. what a great accomplishment, and lot great ideas if you wish to get a Home Build Cockpit

John
    Participant

I’m enjoying the link.  Thanks for posting it!

N916PP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.