Reply To: Member Introductions

Home Forums The Hangar Member Introductions Reply To: Member Introductions

Jeff
Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi all, Racketyjack here. 60 years old and living in Montana with my wife. First sim was Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, then Aces of the Pacific. Didn’t get into civilian simming until someone on the Combatace forums mentioned FSX was on sale on Steam a couple years ago I think it was. Absolutely loved it! I NEVER would have imagined flying around without blowing things up or shooting them down could be so fun. This has actually brought me closer to my dream of real flying then any combat sim ever really could, and I’ve played a LOT of them over the years; have 3 on my computer now.

I’ve since bought both Prepar3d v3 and X-plane 11. I even made a small cockpit instrument panel which works fairly well on everything except X-plane. Cant get the Saitek panels to work properly with X-plane. One of the things I’m sure I’ll discuss on these forums with you pros. Anyway, hello to all of you and looking forward to chatting with you.

panel

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jeff.
  • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jeff.
Attachments:
  1. panel.jpg