Starting over with curved screen setup

Home Forums Videos & Photos Starting over with curved screen setup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivo
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

IMG_2208-1

hi, 

I have now the space  available to setup a 210 degrees, 3 meter diameter curved screen , it is the max. I can use, but it will be nice,

the wooden structure for the screen is finnished, made it in an old barn , so I keep the spare room clean, I will take it apart and screw it back together in the sim room.

the fabric for the screen I order from Carl’s place, and the alu shell is lasercut.

for the panel I am thinking of buying a complete set from Flight Illusions and make the mip myself, or the finnished panel , the first option gives me the chance to mount a touchscreen for the Garmin 750.

third option is the G1000 setup from Simionics, but I prefer the ald steam gauges, they look splendid.

DSC_0638

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivo
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

IMG_2223

A very short clip of the wooden construction

and some more pics.

the  enter post is part of the structure of the barn.

ivo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cb8zuua9mfjkgr3/Bestand%2026-01-18%2016%2056%2004.mov?dl=0

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Wow!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Rob Hagan
    Participant

Impressive! It looks sturdy!

I’m thinking of going the same route. What are you planning to use for the screen?

Thanks,

Rob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.