I need Gauges for my cessna 172

Home Forums Avionics & Controls I need Gauges for my cessna 172

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Different brand I see, FSXtimes, air Manager 2, Fipgauges, and Spadnext, I really don’t know witch one pick anu suggestion would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Bob Clement.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I have been very happy with Tom’s FSXTimes gauges, and his 172 gauges are very good. AirManager is great, but the 172 gauges have a grey background and my panel is black. I use it when I fly in a B58 twin. Also check out RemoteFlight if you have an iPad.

My view is you really can’t go wrong. Read them over and see what works best for your setup.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Yep im like you I need black gauges

N538TM
    Participant

If you gents are interested, I converted the grey gauge background to black for the  airmanager 172 gauges.  I can make them available to you all.  Just need to find them since I made my own for the Comanche lol…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by N538TM.
    Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

I’ll echo 538TM’s comments. Any .png editor can change the gauge color to anything you desire. I use PhotoShop for one of my jobs, so it’s available to me, but there are a number of cheap/free options.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I’ll echo 538TM’s comments. Any .png editor can change the gauge color to anything you desire. I use PhotoShop for one of my jobs, so it’s available to me, but there are a number of cheap/free options.

On the PC version, yes. Sadly, not on the iPad version …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Its done thx for your help made this with snagit editor

20170305_163052_resized

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Bob, are your gauges the default size? Im using air manager but edited the gauges size to fit my panel design, when resize the altimeter the numbers for the barometric pressure deteriorate a lot. Im using a 24 tv as a monitor HD. I barerly can read the 29.xx or

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.