XP 11 losing 3 screen configurations when quitting/starting

Home Forums Construction XP 11 losing 3 screen configurations when quitting/starting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Group,

I’ve just got my new Windows 10 machine up and running with XP11. I’m outputting to a 50″ 1080p screen in front, and two 32″ 1080p side screens. Through trial and error, I’ve found alignment settings that work, but have discovered that these settings seem to be lost when I quit XP11. Sometimes the left and right screens get swapped…sometimes the settings are lost entirely, and I get 3 front views…sometimes the screens are all in the right place, but the FOV, Vertical and Roll settings are wrong.

How/where are these settings stored within X-Plane, and how does one get them to persist through quit/start sequences?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I find it can mis-assign settings to different monitors if I have different monitors powered up with I boot X-Plane. I’m sure to always have the same three monitors on and running before I start X-Plane, and I have no problems.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.