We have started!

Home Forums Construction We have started!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter Spencer
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Wow am I out of practice!

Christmas has come and we openned and set up the Saitek yoke, throttle, and rudders. Installed Xplane 11 as well, and did our first sim flights in the Cessna 172.

My son did great on his inaugural flights. I must say: It took a bit to get used to the controls and the Xplane interface. We had some fun but clearly I need some touch and go practice!

Makes me want to go get the wood  studs and start cutting for the build.

A fun start to a fun hobby!

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Great for you! I’d love to see some photos of the sim, and what a great thing to make this something for you and your son to share on Christmas. Well done!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Peter Spencer
    Participant

Part of the fun is sharing it! Our YouTube and FB page are now up. I posted the links on the Photos and Videos forum. We posted our first flight recorded video so you can check out how he did. I was very impressed! The kid is a natural, while I’m stumbling over vocabulary I haven’t used in years.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Fantastic stuff.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.