View setup Beech Baron

Home Forums Construction View setup Beech Baron

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian Reichel
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hello,

i try to configure a 3 monitor setup. At this point I have a 55 inch TV for the front view and I will use as a interim solution 24 inch monitors for the sideviews. But Iam unable to configure a setup. I like to see the nose of the aircraft and the wing, nacells with props on the side window. But if I delete the fuselage from the view settings the nacells will be deleted to and I have no nose.
    Has anybody a setup already? or Can someone help me?

Thanks Christian

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I have a pretty good setup for the beech in X-Plane. But I don’t delete the fuselage. You don’t need to, as the side walls are usually transparent from the inside of the cabin. I delete the cockpit objects that make up the interior sidewalls, pillars, etc.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Christian Reichel
    Participant

Thanks for your answer

What kind of field of view did you use for the side monitors and do you see the Engine nacells and the prop.

thank you regards Christian

Rob Hagan
    Participant

Hi Christian,

Your cockpit looks really good! I noticed you went with individual instruments, rather than using an iPad. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but they can be expensive. Are you using Simkits gauges?

Thanks,

Rob

Aaron Halfacre
    Participant

I have been looking into physical gauges too. I have read that Flight Illusions gauges readily work with XP11 whereas SimKits are not officially supported but can be made to work depending on one’s technical skill. Pricing is similar ($$$) but a slight favor to FI. That SimKits does have nice throttle/mixture controls that register as joysticks and can be used in any software environment.

I don’t like dislike Airmanager and screens, but haven’t figured out an effective way to center mount my yoke and have the gauges all around it. Trying to replicate my aircraft IRL.

Christian Reichel
    Participant

Hello,

actually Iam using two Ipads 1 one with remote flight app and one with a airnav pro which Iam using in the real world. My Instruments are drawn by airmanager and some are build by myself from plastik foam and pipes and driven by servos or stepper with https://www.mobiflight.com/de/index.html and http://svglobe.com/ardsimx/index.html. My Sim is Xplane 11.

kind regards

Christian

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.