Video of a flight in our completed SIM

Home Forums Construction Video of a flight in our completed SIM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Corey
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Corey
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi all,

This video was taken before the new pc came in.  We have since updated to the new pc and run XP11.  It is MUCH better as far as lining up the 3 views.  I do like FSX ATC better, but the graphics on XP11 are much better.

John
    Participant

Looks great!

I am looking on Amazon and I found the Sceptre Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra High Definition 3840 x 2160 UHD LED TV C558CV-U 2017 Model.

Is this the one you are using?  Any problems with it?  How do you like it?

Thanks,

John

N916PP

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

That is fantastic. How are you enjoying it?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.