Updated OTG Basement Sim Tour

Home Forums Videos & Photos Updated OTG Basement Sim Tour

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I shot an updated tour of the Basement Sim a week or so ago, and here it is. This should also be a nice compliment to the upcoming guide.

N15JG On PilotEdge

John
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Thanks for a great update.

One question, please what size/make monitor are you using for the GPS?

Looking forward to your guide.

John

N916PP

John
    Participant

Please disregard info on the monitor.  I found it on the in-the-sim page of your site.

🙂

N916PP

Uriel
    Participant

@ bfg Do you have a link to the rumblers under the seats?

i cant find them online

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

They are ButtKicker Gamers. One is version 1 and the other is V2. The V2 is far better. They haven’t been available new for some time, but I have a saved search on eBay and they come up for sale a few times a week.

There a V1 available  now …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.