SmartCopilot

Home Forums The Hangar SmartCopilot

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jasonp
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I have tried smart Copilot with some success , I really like the idea of flying with someone in the virtual right seat. The program essentially allows the Copilot to control the radios, obs adjustments radio calls etc. One person has control until a request is initiated to transfer control of the yoke and rudder. Would there be interest in setting up a Fly-with-me scenario using smartcopilot? I always seem to learn something while flying with others.

Does anyone know of a similar program that works with prepar3d.

SmartCopilot

N538TM
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

To answer you question no there is no program.  However in fsx-steam( I am not sure about p3d) you can do what is called shared cockpit by connecting to someone in multiplayer with stock aircraft and some add on’s.  Unfortunately A2A aircraft do not work  with it.  Shared cockpit was never completed by Microsoft but it works most of the time.  I know that most carenado aircraft and the realair aircraft work in this mode.  It can be difficult because you need to open ports through firewalls to be able to connect and have the same weather engine and aircraft.

There are 3rd party aircraft that have there own systems to connect and work very well.  The Majestic dash 8 pro, Aerosoft airbus series, the Maddog Md80 for fsx only and the new TDF 717.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.