Simkits yoke, any experience?

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Simkits yoke, any experience?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JeDa
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi,

At the moment I use the Saitek Cessna yokes. They are much better than the Pro Flight yoke from Saitek (it turns 90 degrees and has a longer shaft), but I am still not 100% happy. Although I modded the yokes with rubber bands, it is still very difficult to control the plane during the flare.

thats why I am thinking about buying a better yoke. I came across the simkits site and found this yoke.

http://www.simkits.com/product/usb-yoke-system/

Click

It cost about twice the price of the Saitek Cessna yoke and half the price of the yoko yoke. I was wondering if anyone here has some experience with this yoke? What should I buy? Should I save some more to get the yoko yoke?

any feedback is appreciated;)

My YouTube movies Click

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by JeDa.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’ve not used the, but I bet someone on AVSIM has. You might post over there and see what you hear?

N15JG On PilotEdge

JeDa
    Participant

Thanks! I didn’t thought about that.

My YouTube movies Click

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.