Position of Cockpit, Screen & Projector in Relation To Each Other (Urgent)

Home Forums Construction Position of Cockpit, Screen & Projector in Relation To Each Other (Urgent)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Jones
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi BFG, I have completed the cockpit construction and mounted the projector & screen in accordance with your construction guide. I’ve installed X-Plane 11 and like a lot of people I’m now wrestling with configuring the three views to get them to all line-up, etc. I’m not having much luck so I going back to the start again. Firstly, I want to check the distances of the screen, cockpit & projector in relation to each other. I know you are busy at work so in order to help you give me a quick answer I have produced a sketch and populated it with all the measurements I have gleaned from the guide, the forums and the videos. But there are some gaps. Could you add the missing figures. The urgency is that one of the Air Cadets has been entered into a Flight Sim Competition at the end of July and I need to use the cockpit to train him to give him a chance of performing well. Thanks in advance. (PS you might want use the sketch in the construction guide)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.