Panel layouts for new build.

Home Forums Construction Panel layouts for new build.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jasonp
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Panel Layout Steam Guage

Customsims steam guage + G600

I own a Grumman Cheetah AA5/G with steam guages and a G430 with a garmin nav/com for the #2 radio/nav.
    The panel that I,m having built by Customsims will be set up so that I can also fly a twin. I have the option to put a G600 on the left side of the panel that would be a nice addition and would provide situational awareness but I’m concerned that it would be a determent for my scan when flying IFR in the real plane.

I would appreciate any feedback on this subject.

Thanks

JasonP

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jasonp.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Holy cow. This looks fantastic. I agree with the thinking on the G600. The sim definitely builds muscle memory. Given that you own a bird if it were me I’d keep it as close to actual as possible. I reach for a non-existent master switch by my left knee in the Warrior more often than I care to say.

N15JG On PilotEdge

N538TM
    Participant

Jason,

Are you having them just cut the panel out or will they contain the gauges and switches?

Tony S

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by N538TM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.