My Cessna cockpit 172

Home Forums Videos & Photos My Cessna cockpit 172

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

First of all I would like to say thank you Mr glide slope lol, I build my cockpit with you plan I start a month ago and lets see the result.
    20170102_173932_resized-1
    20170102_221558_resized-1
    20170102_221531_resized-2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Part 220170102_221607_resized
    20170304_174536_resized-1
    20170102_221502_resized-1
    20170305_135002_resized

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Looks great.

Is the spouse / loved one still talking to you?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Thx Madame

JeDa
    Participant

Looks great! I wish I had the space you have. Mine is way to narrow to fit a desk chair in it.

Very nice build!

My YouTube movies Click

Yair
    Participant

Way to go..this is gonna be a hell of a Home Cockpit …

Yair

Uriel
    Participant

I love it

Two Mike Whiskey
    Participant

That looks awesome. What size are those monitors?

(N192MW on Pilot Edge)

Bob Clement
    Participant

43 inch

Martin
    Participant

Nice!!  Are you using a projector for the main view?

"Keeping the skies fun and safe"

Bob Clement
    Participant

Yes optoma 1080

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Looking great. Are you having fun flying it?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Finally project done I would like to say Thank you M. Basement Fly Guy Alias On The Glide Slope, I show your cousin lol.. By the way thx again to give me the inspiration, passion, to reproduce your home cockpit Look the final result.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Bob Clement.
    Alan
    Participant

looks great

Peter Spencer
    Participant

i like how you modified the frame so you could mount the side tvs instead of resting them on the 2x4s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.