Looking to buy a C172 Panel for an LCD screen

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Looking to buy a C172 Panel for an LCD screen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Manous
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

1D88E6B5-220C-474D-B950-D2DD81084E98

Hi to all. Been following this site for the past month and decided to go all in and start building my C172 cockpit.

So far I purchased a Brunner yoke, the short throw projector BFG recommended, the two insignia side monitors and the Realsim Gns530.

Im looking to make it as realistic as possible so I would like to purchase a pre made 172 panel that I can put a 22” (or so) monitor behind it. The only ones I can find is one from “Diagma” on eBay and another from “Macbare” cockpits which I really like but they’re in Spain and they said it takes about 20-30 days to manufacture and send, total cost $450 which includes shipping.

I don’t want to have to build my own as I’m sure it won’t look as good plus I would have to learn how to program the knobs with arduino and with a 6 year old running around will never happen.

Lastly, regarding the 2 32” insignia monitors I purchased from Best Buy, they are only 720p not 1080, will that make a big difference? Should I bring them back and get 2 1080 monitors?

Im hoping to get started shortly, any help will be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I love this site!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi. I would strongly suggest 1080p. To my eye, I notice a big difference when I switch to 780. Your mileage may vary.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.