LEAP Around Israel

Home Forums The Hangar Fly With Me LEAP Around Israel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hanan Moiseyev
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi all,

I really want to do a “multi-hop” group flight in Israel. Israel has quite a few land-fields and airports and its a short, slow and low flight with CVFR rules and different terrains.
    To do this I will be using a few friends from our local IVAO branch which will to the ATC work.

Who’s in?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Do you have a time and date? Sounds fun.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Hanan Moiseyev
    Participant

I didn’t set a date yet, I fly almost daily so it’s all about the other folks.
    If I will have a response here, I will set the dates and make sure the ATC coverage will be there. I will also make sure that a few more local pilots will join the tour.

I usually do flights at 21:00 ZULU so it’s a night flight (well, we can change that ;)) and it’s some kind of a good time for most of the world…

I have already setup the CVFR routes and working on translating the VFR charts so it will be available to all.

So I am waiting for the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.