Invaluable hardware add-on for pretty cheap.

Home Forums Videos & Photos Invaluable hardware add-on for pretty cheap.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Picked up a new Amazon FireHD 7″ tablet and a mounting bracket for my sim the other day so instead of trying to use my phone with a small screen I have a bit more real estate to utilize.  So for me a $49 tablet give me instant access to VFR charts, airport info and the use of approach plates. What a game changer!  I couldn’t afford an Ipad mini and yoke mount like what you see BFG using and I don’t use outside of the sim.  So for anyone looking to pick up a cheap and quick solution I would suggest going this route.

FireHD Tablet

Universal Tablet Mount

Mounted Tablet

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

That’s a great solution. There are soooo many inexpensive, older, or used tablets on the market it should be easy to add one to a sim, and with services like http://www.skyvector.com you can have easy access to planning and plates as well. Your setup looks great.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.