I really need your help with Xplane 11 yoke and pedals.

Home Forums Software I really need your help with Xplane 11 yoke and pedals.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Weird thing when I move aircraft cessna 172 on taxi way I try to turn left or right with the pedals but the front wheel dont move I need tout use the yoke to turn like a  car and others things to Advanced I need to set the throttle at middle on the saitek quadrant also saitek yoke and pedals with spadnext paid version. With P3D everything work fine..

Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I found the problem it was because im running my yoke and pedals from a network computer via spadnext in Xplane  11 by default whithout controller tou control with the mouse thats why they had a conflict I just reconnect my yoke and pedals in the main computer and calibrated in xplane worked good now.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Glad it’s working for you, Bob.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.