I need tips how setup colors and gama Optoma projector

Home Forums Construction I need tips how setup colors and gama Optoma projector

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I need help to fine tune my projector for xplane, When i use the optoma for a movie streaming od blueray the image looks HD and great at 12-15 ft. When i am inside the cockpit my side tvs look different than front screen. I see it less define and the colors are different, I can say the side tvs are not real but the front mage is not real too. I see the blue with some green tint and the terrain is also bad. I dont know if i can use a software or some instructions available,

When I compare the videos from OTG with my views, frustrate me.

Corey
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Same here….also,

.HOW THE HECK to I get my side tvs to properly align with my front view projector…I have been trying for a WEEK and just can get it lined up right?

I am using FSX: SE edition and the default C172

thx

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I did some calibration using online calibration tools. You might check out this site:

http://www.audioholics.com/home-theater-calibration/hdtv-calibration

And this one (which I used several times):

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/

After I had each monitor calibrated using the above test, I they eyeballed the contrast, brightness, and tint so the front and sides matched pretty well.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.