How to fix transparant parts in planemaker?

Home Forums Software How to fix transparant parts in planemaker?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JeDa
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

hi,

i updated xplane including my acf file. As usually, I used planemaker to delete some parts. Unfortunately they now are blue. How can I fix this?

My YouTube movies Click

Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Looks like a prefill object. Check the objects in plane maker and see if any objects have ‘prefill’ checked. You’ll need to remove that object as well. Happened me when upgrade too.

I am reinstalling everything, installed the update and my plane is out of control when accelerating. Updates!!

Let me know if works

JeDa
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Pedro, this solved the problem!</p>

My YouTube movies Click

Matthias
    Participant

Hello world,

1 and about 1/2 of a year later I need to dig up this thread again.

I am struggling to get certain cockpit objects out of the way using PlaneMaker without beeing left with the blue appearance.

No matter what, I still see the blue part where the object was placed. I tried to adjust the prefill menu, I deleted the object, I altered the object dds-file… but nothing solved it.

FYI: I try to alter the out of the box LR C172SP and all I want is to get rid of the “cockpit 1” and “cockpit 2” objects, since they seem to be the ones that leave the blue image.

This happens on X-Plane 11.32 running on Windows.

Any hints? I appreciate any help on this one 🙂

Kind regards and many happy landings!

MP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.