Got into PE!!!! Who wants to join the first FLight

Home Forums The Hangar Fly With Me Got into PE!!!! Who wants to join the first FLight

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hanan Moiseyev
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

YeY!
    I got my PE account active and I am planning to have my first online flight today, at around 21:00 ZULU.
    Nothing too fancy, just the good old L52 –> L88 short flight (the CAT1 flight).
    I would really appreciate another plane in the air with me for the realism, and for fun.

Who joins?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’m sorry I missed this. How was your flight? Did you enjoy it?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Hanan Moiseyev
    Participant

I had a blast!

The main problem was to get used to the “American” ATC…

I just finished the CAT2 rating!!

today I am planning to go for the CAT3, pattern at KSBP. Anyone wants to join in?

I will probably be online at around 21:00Z

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.