Flight illusion and A2A

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Flight illusion and A2A

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mikael cedergren
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi guys

I am kind of new in the cockpit building arena and just got me some desktopaviator controls for switsh, flaps, engine etc. I will also get the Realsimgear GNS 530 or possibly their new GTN750. To replace my Saitek radio panels I consider getting three Flight Illusion panel; the audio panel, one nav/com radio and the autopilot. I build my cockpit for use with Prepar3d v4 and since my project is for a Cessna 172 I figured the A2A Cessna 172 to be ideal. My question is if the Flight Illusion panels will be compatible, especially the autopilot? Even my basic Saitek multi panel is hard to configure with the A2A autopilot beeing so complex. Does anyone have experience. I figure the Flight Illusion autopilot is the same unit found in the A2A aircraft

Mike

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi. I’m afraid I don’t know the answer. The guys at Flight Illusion might be able to answer for you. I do know that the units talk to P3D – I just don’t know how compatible they are with A2A.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.