Feedback about default C172 addons

Home Forums Construction Feedback about default C172 addons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Any feedback for addons to improve default c172 realistic response. I was thinking to by the Airfoil Cessna but saw negative feedback about performance decay and also no easy to modify the file to have views like the ontheglideslope cockpit.

N538TM
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Simcoders.com within the last couple weeks came out with the REP for the Stock 172.  I have not used it but I do have it for the Carenado Cessna C210.  It is just about as close to the A2A aircraft.

Here is a link.   https://www.simcoders.com/reality-expansion-pack/xp11-cessna-172

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by N538TM.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I have the REP for the 172 and it’s great. Well worth it in my opinion, and reminds me very much of the A2A.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.