Deleting Aircraft Parts

Home Forums Software Deleting Aircraft Parts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Danny Relfe
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

In your setup it looks like you raised the wings and deleted the fuselage but you somehow kept the cowl.  Can you share how you did that?  I have raised the wings, and I can raise the cowl so that its slightly visible from the front view but that makes part of the fuselage show through the side windows in front of the struts.

See example in my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiEHZXl8_wI&t=186s

You can see the piece that I’m talking about at the top of the strut where it meets the wing.  Were you able to delete the fuselage and keep the cowl?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi. I believe I responded via email, but if not, I did not delete the fuselage – just various cockpit objects. Otherwise you lose the cowl, as you noticed. For the side views I used both an adjustment of the wings as well as a tilt of the viewpoint in the graphics setting (I think -6 degrees, if I recall) and the field of view (which is 56 degrees or so, if I recall). It all depends on the individual cockpit, but I used all these settings to get the alignment that I like.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.