Day 1 – Complete (phew)

Home Forums Construction Day 1 – Complete (phew)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Craig A Farrell
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

It was a lot more work than I anticipated.. but I think I got pretty far.  I’ve modified the design to make room for some jet stuff (the sim won’t really be GA focused)..

I know the topic is Day 1, but really I’ve been working on the software side of things and I have quite a bit of it done (and quite a bit of the avionics/hardware done as well).

I’ve wanted a home cockpit for… well.. since the 80’s.

Oh.. one question.  It seems extremely sturdy front to back, but side to side not so much (at the moment).  I assume that stiffens up as I add the walls etc?

Cheers!
    Craig

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Congratulations! Yes, the walls stiffen it up, but it’s really the panel that makes it sturdy side-to-side …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.