ATC Audio Speration?

Home Forums Software ATC Audio Speration?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

In P3D I had the option to separate ATC audio in the simulator so that it would present on my headset while keep all other audio on the computer speakers (default device).  Is there a way to do this natively in XP11 or through an add-on?  I have done a bit of searching only that keeps coming up is Squakbox and I don’t think this is what I need since it was designed for VATSIM but I could be wrong.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

You mean the default ATC? I don’t think so. I adjust the engine / internal external sounds so they are softer and the ATC is louder in comparison

If you mean PilotEdge see this: http://forums.pilotedge.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5472

N15JG On PilotEdge

Tony
    Participant

Rats!  Yeah in understand Squakbox and PilotEdge and separation of audio with those products I was just wishing I could separate the in simulator default ATC to run through a different audio device.

Spankybus
    Participant

Maybe make that request in the x-plane.org beta forum. Would be a great addition.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I agree. Splitting the audio would be ideal.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Tony
    Participant

Will do.  I made the assumption that this was a default ability with flight sim products guess I was wrong about that.

Yair
    Participant

….. it is amazing how Software designer mind is setup… on one hand they giving you tons of eycandy stuff, state of the are tech to make things look as real as possible, and handful of feature that to many of us will never use or don’t have the capabilities to even understand what they mean, and on the other hand they are neglecting to furnish you with some basic and so obvious things like the one mentioned above, and another thing, (just for example), did you guys tried to distribute weight, cuz LR think that weight & Balance is not that important when you fly an AC   …. weird….LOL

BTW

I posted on the XP11 customer support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.