Xplane 11 & Process Lasso

Home Forums Software Xplane 11 & Process Lasso

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Leepy
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi,

In reading other forums; I get the feeling that Prepar3d and long-time sim guys know about this piece of software already, but for the uninitiated people like me that haven’t used this before, this software tweaker may be of some interest. I have notice performance increase within Xplane 11 in both areas of overall smoothness and higher frame-rate. I’m running Xplane on a i7-6700HQ processor (quad core) and if anybody is interested, I can post my Process Lasso settings.

Peter
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi, I have a 6700K and would be interested in the settings

Leepy
    Participant

Peter,  Even better, here is a link to you tube – which goes into detail https://youtu.be/n2pcl2pj5gc.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

So I use Lasso, but haven’t bothered with XP other than to ensure it has a high processing and IO priority. Unlike P3D it seems to make good use of multiple cores without having to protect one for a main thread. And I’m not running a lot of processing-intensive add-ons to keep away from it. How are you using it?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

For P3D I increase by 10 more fps wow. But for Xplane 5 Fps running with I4770k overclocked at 4.2. not Bad at all.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Bob Clement.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.