Xenviro Error with Xplane 11 beta 13

Home Forums Software Xenviro Error with Xplane 11 beta 13

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

BE ADVISED : DEWPOINT OUT OF RANGE “. I clicked on the window clickable ” UNDERSTOOD”, but nothing happened and I could not continue the flight. if anyone run with Xenviro without a problem with beta 13 let me know please.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Thanks for the heads up …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

By the way I flew in canada most of the time , but later I try around san diego 20 minutes without a problem.

Bob Clement
    Participant

I get this error on CYND can you try please and let me know thx.

Martin
    Participant

Bob, My X-plane is a fresh installation without any other 3rd party add-on and once I installed xEnviro, x-plane started to crash. I hope when I find the problem I will not face any other issue like the one you get.

"Keeping the skies fun and safe"

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Martin.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Mine isn’t crashing, but yesterday it began to inconsistently crater my framerates when loading in the clouds, with FPS going from 24 fps down to 4 in the course of about 30 seconds. But another time I load in everything works fine. Not certain what the inconsistency is …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.