X-plane main menu screen.

Home Forums Software X-plane main menu screen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick G.
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

How can I move the main menu screen from the front projection screen to a side TV monitor?  I’ve tried making the side monitor the “main screen” on my PC settings, but then in puts the forward view from the plane on the side screen.

Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

The only way I think you have to start Xplane with 1 screen the one you want to use as a main monitor, after you reboot xplane with the others monitors.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Bob Clement.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Bob Clement.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I set my right-side monitor as my main monitor in the PC, and X-Plane then sees it as such. I then went into the X-Plane graphics settings and adjusted them so it showed the side view and not the forward view.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

I set my right-side monitor as my main monitor in the PC, and X-Plane then sees it as such. I then went into the X-Plane graphics settings and adjusted them so it showed the side view and not the forward view.

<input type=”hidden” value=”2036″ />

<span class=”vortex-p-like-counter 2036″>1</span>

I figured this is what you had done, so I did the same thing and it seems to have worked. Now if I can only get X-Plane 11 to remember which screens are which when I quit and start (see other post in these forums).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.