The Build

Home Forums Construction The Build

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Uriel
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Here is my update so far..

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Uriel.
    Uriel
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Sources for build

The Long Awaited Basement Sim Schematics

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

That is so awesome. Good luck with the rest of the journey!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Jasonp
    Participant

Nice job, I cant wait to get my panel so that I can start my build. Will you be using a projector or a TV for the front view?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jasonp.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

How’s it going, Uriel?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Uriel
    Participant

Most likely a projector, its a cool little project im having a blast! @jasonp

Uriel
    Participant

Going good @bfg, so far i downloaded X Plane 11 and Air Manager.

Im waiting for the tax return to finish her up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.