Starting X-Plane & SPAD.neXt together with one click

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Starting X-Plane & SPAD.neXt together with one click

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Jones
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I have bought two Saitek FIP’s but they wouldn’t work using the Saitek software. So I have had to revert to using SPAD.neXt (like a lot of folks). I am building a flight sim for a group of UK Air Cadets and I didn’t want them to have to open two applications manually before they could get flying. I wanted a ‘one-click’ approach. Apparently you can do it for FSX and P3D via the exe.dll file but it can’t be done for X-Plane. So between Ulrich (SPAD.neXt) and I we came up with the following batch file which opens and runs X-Plane and SPAD.neXt with a single double click:

@echo off
    start /b “” “C:\Program Files\SPAD.neXt\SPAD.neXt.exe” “-m”
    start /b “” “C:\Users\Flight Sim\Desktop\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe”

I’ve finally been able to give something back!

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

FANTASTIC! I will add my additional avionics apps to that list as well!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.