Spadanex two quadrants

Home Forums Software Spadanex two quadrants

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

How I can make a profile for Saitex TPM and Saitex throttle control? I have both and like have it ready to use with C172 or a piper. Now I need to plug the selected and configure the or calibrate the controls

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’m not sure I understand the question, but you can create and save different profiles in the profile screen in SPAD.next. In that same screen you can assign those profiles to different X-Plane aircraft.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Thanks, I am very bad trying to create profiles. Will see if finally can learn to make a profile for to access different quadrants

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.