Spad.next commands for parking brake on saitek mixture lever.

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Spad.next commands for parking brake on saitek mixture lever.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aussieflyer
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi all, I’m trying to configure the parking brake using spad.next and my Saitek mixture lever. I’ve been using an online snippet for the brake but it doesn’t seem to work. Any suggestions on the commands required would be appreciated. Thanks.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Which sim?

N15JG On PilotEdge

aussieflyer
    Participant

I’m using XP11.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

I was able to do it in P3D but I seem to remember it being finicky in XP11. Ultimately I assigned it using a toggle switch on my TPM panel. Maybe try assigning SPAD.neXt to send a keyboard command in part of the mixture range, and assign that key in XP11 to brake on / off?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.