Simulator Rev 2.0

OTG Blog Forums Construction Simulator Rev 2.0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pedro J Monroig
    Pedro J Monroig

I redesigned my sim to make it smaller and fit better my short throw Optoma 1080. Not having a UST projector caused issues with my previous setup. Still lot to come but last night test was great. Soon I will have my 3D printer and will make the gauges bezel, will make the radios and continue improving per learning from all of you. I reduced the height and width to dot see the screen edges and have better projection, before part of the image was over my sim roof.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Corey
    Corey

looks great….I am still just “missing” how on earth the side tvs stay put on those 2 10inch 2x4s???  I am trying to come up with a different way to mount them….Any ideas.

All the pics Ive seen on the forum and this site, show the tvs already covered by the plastic sheets, so I dont get to see how they sit….

C

Profile photo of John
    John

C,

Mine simply just sit atop the 2 10 inch 2×4’s and the wall panels inside and out hold them in place.

John

N916PP

Profile photo of Pedro J Monroig
    Pedro J Monroig

Mine are same way, I first put the outside wall and then had help holding the tv in pplace while screw the inside wall

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.