Setting for GoPro to make video

Home Forums Software Setting for GoPro to make video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bob Clement
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hello, I know OTG make all video with the GoPro, I would like to know the best setting for a cockpit like OTG like angle view, FPS, 1080, 720, or 4k , yesterday I make 1 vidéo at 1080 with 30 FPS result 4 gig and I would like to record all my flight like 1 hr or 2 hr I have 32 Gig to record.

Thx to all to help me.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Bob Clement.
    Alan
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’d like to see some of your videos if you post them on youtube or file sharing.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Hi Bob. I record in 1080p, SuperWide view, at 30 or 24 FPS. This saves a lot of file space compared to 60 FPS, and as cinema film run at 24 FPS I find it looks quite nice.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Can you Tell me what kind of screen projector you have the brand please because the quality of the color looks better than mine.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

That and all the equipment in the sim are listed on the “What’s In The Sim” tab at the top of the page. It’s an Optoma EH320UST. It’s still very expensive (perhaps more so than when I bought it). I’m very close to moving to a large screen TV as the prices on those come down.

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/Optoma-EH320UST-Projector-Definition-1080P/dp/B013JHF1SQ?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Thx but its not my question I know about the Optoma its about the screen projector not the projectot what brand please.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Do you mean the screen itself? I just bought one off the shelf from the local computer store. I have no idea what the brand is, and it’s nothing special. If the colors look better its probably because of how I have set up the projector, not the particular screen. If I were using a black pearl screen that would be different, but I’m not.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bob Clement
    Participant

Thx probably its the setting projector if one Day you can share it Will be appreciated

Thx.

Chris Jones
    Participant

Hi BFG, I would like the projector settings too (and I suspect a lot of other people would too). Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.