Saving custom screen configs

Home Forums Construction Saving custom screen configs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hello – Is there a way to save custom screen configurations for each aircraft? Do I need to make a copy of an aircraft, name it something like “3 Monitor Cessna 172” and then configure the screens accordingly?

I am finding that this configuration persists when I go to a different aircraft, too, which is less than desirable.

Thoughts?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Not that I’ve found. In my head I’ve written a LUA script that would probably get the job done. I know you can have a LUA script change joystick assignments when you load different aircraft. If the monitor settings have their own datarefs I presume we could do that for the screen variables as well. I just haven’t gotten around to digging into that.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Ah, OK, so it’s normal to have to reconfig all three screens every time you change aircraft. There’s gotta be a solution to this. Should be like Air Manager – it knows what plane you’re flying and displays that particular panel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.