Question to Lilliput 669GL Monitor – Nav ?

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Question to Lilliput 669GL Monitor – Nav ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Florian
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi.

I see you have the Lilliput 669GL Monitor. For what you use it ? For Nav ??? Is it possible to do the same on an Ipad ? Remote Flight Map HD ? Or other Software on an ipad ?

thank you very mutch

Greets

Flo

Florian
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi. I want to buy the Lilliput 669GL Monitor. I read that i can connect it with hdmi.

Than i have a Beamer, 2 TV´s and the Lilliput connectet with my graphic Card. Does this work ??? i thought i can only connect 3 hdmi parts  with a Graphic Card ???

Thank you for answering !

Greets

Flo

JeDa
    Participant

What graphics card do you have?

I have connected three TVs and two monitors. I use HDMI and displayports. I have a fifth monitor which is conneted through USB.

So it is possible to connect more monitors to one card but it depends on the card….

My YouTube movies Click

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.