Panel Software?

Home Forums Software Panel Software?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Yair
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

..Agreed the community are great place with lot of people that will help, but

A. I do not have Photoshop and nor I have any graphic editing experience, same apply to scripting,

B. Don’t have the desire as well, (I’m here to fly), I think that the quality of AM with the simplicity of Panel Builder is the winning situation ..

Let hope that we will get to this day …lol

Cheers

N538TM
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I should have stated that photoshop is not needed, any graphic design program will work.  There are plenty of freeware versions out there, ie skinman, paint.net etc and all very easy to use.

To each is own Yari LOL …. I have to disagree with you though.  Panelbuilder does not even come close to air manager ( I used panel builder it at one time) in regards to performance and smooth operation of the gauges, and no need to pay for add on gauges for 3rd party aircraft.  Air Manager was created for people who wanted not only have pre made gauges to download but have the ability to create them also to there own specs.  I don’t know how it can get any easier with am and it’s program to setup.  I doubt you will see air manager go the way of panel builder.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by N538TM.
    Yair
    Participant

..had Panel Builder up & running for my CT206H within 20 Min, all six pack properly configured with all suitable variants, after all, it is only Click-Away  .. no “Waiting” time  for somebody to come up with the desire gauges, no messing with Graphic apps and ,definitely, no need to struggle with scrips and coding.

IMHO. The fact the your even need to deal with those things instead doing what you here for ( Flying) tells you something ….. I think the definition is Time Consuming ..lol

No argue about the quality of the Panels AM got the upper hand, performance and accuracy, well, they are okay with AM , and I did not checked and compered with PB so it’s hard for me to tell …..

Best

Yair

BTW. I f you have fun creating Panels maybe you can get me the CT206 …..   🙂

Tony
    Participant

I am happy with both products both AM and PB.  I just couldn’t get the 6 pack working correctly in PB so I am using AM.  I have found and confirmed that I can use both on the PC at the same time in my environment.  So I am using a hybrid solution to get the best out of both worlds.

Uriel
    Participant

Is everyone runing Air Manager on the gaming PC or using a separate computer?

Tony
    Participant

Is everyone runing Air Manager on the gaming PC or using a separate computer?

I am still running P3D with the AM plugin installed on the main Flight Sim computer and then the full AM interface with gauges on a separate PC. Works extremely well for me, so good in fact I just flew a full IFR night flight with almost no visibility and the gauges for me were perfect. I was using the A2A 172 aircraft as well.

N538TM
    Participant

I run Fsx Steam with AM on the same computer running gauges for the A2A Comanche or X-plane 11 with the C172 gauges.  They run with no problems and are nice and smooth.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by N538TM.
    Uriel
    Participant

thanks everyone for the fast reply’s.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.