Panel PDF

Home Forums Construction Panel PDF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brian Hedrick
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hey BFG!  Happy Friday!

Quick question on the panel PDF.  Did you take that to FedEx Office or someplace similar to print it out?  Is it really 48″ x 36″ when printed?  When I looked in to printing it at FedEx Office it was going to be around $90.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Yes it’s life sized, and yes they wanted that much from me, too. In the Preview app on the Mac you can print something across multiple pages. I did that then taped them together. I believe Adobe Acrobat does the same on PC …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Brian Hedrick
    Participant

Thanks for the tip.  I’ll give them both a try.

** Update **

Worked perfectly in Adobe.  Thanks again. I should be getting started building the sim next week as I now have all of the equipment, etc.  Just need to go to the local Home Depot and get the lumber and hardware.  The journey begins…

Joseph Kerr
    Participant

When you printed it, did you use the poster setting Adobe? If so do you remember the specific settings that you used? I am thinking about redoing my panel and would like to get it as close to the schematics that I can. I do also have Preview! Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Sincerely,

Joe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.