Odd Graphic Anomaly

Home Forums Videos & Photos Odd Graphic Anomaly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Been enjoying XP11 a lot since getting my own basement sim off the ground last week. One thing I’ve noticed, though, is funky triangles and other odd things floating in the sky. See the gray trapezoids pointed to by the red arrows in the attached image.

It’s almost like XP11 is trying to render a cloud layer, or other type of natural phenomenon, but instead, I get these things.

I’m running everything stock, and the floating anomalies appear independent of graphics settings.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Are they there in HDR? Or if they are, are they when you go out of HDR? Either way, consider filing a bug report.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

I’ll try that out later today. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.