New Visual Alignment Test

Home Forums Videos & Photos New Visual Alignment Test

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I spent time this morning trying to improve the alignment of my visuals from the GoPro eye point. The new settings were 56 degree FOV on the side with a pitch offset of -7.5, and the front is now a 109 degree FOV with a +8 pitch offset. Prior FOVs were 57 on the sides and 97 on the front, so the front is a pretty significant increase in field of view. The test video follows. I think this is an improvement. The alignment of the runways etc. is better from front to sides, and the sizing is more accurate. I also noticed less “transition time” as objects passed from the front to size views.

N15JG On PilotEdge

JeDa
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Looks better! Did you also had to change the object settings in plane maker?

I tried deleting some interior parts (seats etc) but it doesn’t work. Only the textures disappear but the 3D model is still visible…. So it is unusable.

My YouTube movies Click

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Did not touch Planemaker at all …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Martin
    Participant

I think it looks much better too 🙂

"Keeping the skies fun and safe"

John
    Participant

Looks great to me!

N916PP

Dennis Wierzbicki
    Participant

Big improvement. From my perspective, though, items still take a little too long to transition from the center screen to the right screen. They appear well aligned..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.