My build start, then stop!

Home Forums Construction My build start, then stop!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth Ord
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I started a cockpit build a couple of years ago, but decided to go bespoke rather then buy any instruments at all. I started testing with a small panel incorporating as many instruments and controls as I could cram into it, here’s a picture. It’s powered with an Arduino Mega communicating via Ethernet to the computer.

I stopped though when I got this working because I was really unimpressed with the API that X-Plane 10 provided. If they’d allow the X-Plane parameters and control data to pass via XML or JSON instead of their own warped serial data definitions then it would have been much simpler. Anyway, that might have changed now and I’ll need to get back into it since I’m being inspired by your videos and I have plenty of thoughts on how to improve it. And I must say that flying with any sort of panel is much, much better than using keyboard alone.

Cheers all,

KenX-Plane 11 panel

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Great job. I am always impressed by what people can make on their own.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.