Mi simulador de cessna 172-Argentina!!!

Home Forums Videos & Photos Mi simulador de cessna 172-Argentina!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pablo
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Buenas amigos!! Les comparto el armado de mi simulador desde Argentina, gracias a esta hermosa pagina y ayuda de este magnifico caballero lo he podido construir.- espero les guste.-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuI6tqQWzVLfNl1EU2ggCOw

Peter Spencer
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

nicely done!

Chris Jones
    Participant

Impressive set-up. How did you connect to two yokes together?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Fantastic! What did you use for the trim on the side windows? It looks very nice. I also like the fans for the cabin ventilation system. Beautiful!

N15JG On PilotEdge

pablo
    Participant

I’m glad you liked it! Use for windows, weather strips that comprise a house of rubber materials. For the ventilation system I will now buy you a more powerful turbine. and I will install side doors to the cabin for more realism and easier access to it. Happy 2018 !!!!!

pablo
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>¡Fantástico! </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>¿Qué usaste para el borde en las ventanas laterales? </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Se ve muy bien. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>También me gustan los ventiladores para el sistema de ventilación de la cabina. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>¡Hermosa! </span></span>

<input type=”hidden” value=”3205″ />

<span class=”vortex-p-like-counter 3205″><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>0</span></span></span>

On my “straight and level” page you can see photos of the command union system, happy 2018 !!

https://www.facebook.com/AviacionArgentinaSimulada/?ref=bookmarks

pablo
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Impresionante puesta a punto. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>¿Cómo te conectaste a dos yugos juntos? </span></span>

<input type=”hidden” value=”3152″ />

<span class=”vortex-p-like-counter 3152″><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>1</span></span></span>

On my “straight and level” page you can see photos of the command union system, happy 2018 !!

https://www.facebook.com/AviacionArgentinaSimulada/?ref=bookmarks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.