Kudos

Home Forums About The Forums Kudos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Krivanek
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

@bfg: Thanks for setting these forums up and for your site in general. Look forward to collaborating with other sim builders here. You’ve inspired me to take my sim to the next level.

Cheers,
    [mk]

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Thanks, Matthew. Now I just need to get the forum fonts cleaned up and we’ll be good to go …

N15JG On PilotEdge

Jake
    Participant

I agree, thanks for setting this up and I look forward to discussing more about sim construction and the flights.

Jake

Uriel
    Participant

Also a big thanks for setting this up!

Darren McKenna
    Participant

I recently got into sim flying after almost 40 years of sim racing. They have some similarities and just as many differences.  I found this site while looking for cockpit designs, a big thank you to BFG for this site and sharing his knowledge and designs. The sim racing community is huge and has the same helpful attitude as seen in the sim flying community.

My cockpit is in the early stages and after spending a small fortune on my racing rig, my flight rig will take some time.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Keep at it – it’s a great hobby!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.