KSAN to KTSP

Home Forums The Hangar Fly With Me KSAN to KTSP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’m going to fly the “S to T” leg of the PilotEdge Alphabet Challenge today at around 11:30 AM EST (30 minutes after the network opens). I’ll be flying this VFR in the Cessna 172 or PA 28-161, and while it should take about 1:30 to fly ForeFlight is telling me that with the winds it will be closer to an hour. We’ll see. I will be planning this flight real-world, and will post the flight VFR flight plan of waypoints and legs here when I’m done, but expect I’ll fly at 6,500 until the Pomona VOR to clear airspace (although I will get flight following), at which point I’ll climb to 8,500 to clear the mountains.

If you fly on PE and want to join me, meet me on the KSAN ramp around 11:20 AM EST today (give or take).

Here’s the route:

N15JG On PilotEdge

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Here’s the planned flight log given the estimated winds

N15JG On PilotEdge

Adam Glaysher
    Participant

Great Idea!  I will keep a watch for your next flight.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.