IPAD Air Manager not connecting in X Plane 11??

Home Forums Software IPAD Air Manager not connecting in X Plane 11??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aussieflyer
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Firstly, love the videos and page Basement Fly guy. Well done!

I’ve run into a problem. I cannot get my Air Manager IPAD app to connect with X Plane 11. It is doing my head in! I’ve followed all the instructions, however for some unknown reason it just won’t make a connection to the simulator. I’ve even tried putting my ip in manually, but still no connection. Has anyone else had any problems like this? Any help appreciated, cheers aussieflyer.

Chris Jones
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi, When I first installed Air Manger on my iPad I had the same problem. In the end I resorted to the old stand by of rebooting my PC and it worked after that. Worth a try if you haven’t already done it. Regards Chris

aussieflyer
    Participant

Thanks Chris, i’ve given that a go to re-establish the network connection and even reinstalled the app – still nothing. I remember it working fine with P3D when i first bought it a while back.

N538TM
    Participant

I do not know if this apply’s to the ipad version but in the desktop version under settings there is an option to select the flight simulator.  Is it set to the correct sim?  I would also check and make sure your firewall is not blocking the connection and  I would also check and make sure the plugin is installed.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by N538TM.
    aussieflyer
    Participant

I’ve selected xplane11 under settings but I think you might be on to something with the firewall. Cheers!

aussieflyer
    Participant

So the issue has resolved itself? I connected back to P3D and it worked as advertised. Once i connected back to XP11 it made the connection and is working. Not really sure how it started working but it’s all good now. Thanks for suggestions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.