Hybrid Rotary /Fixed wing Sim design

Home Forums About The Forums Hybrid Rotary /Fixed wing Sim design

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rob Baechtel
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hello folks,

Just in the design phase of my cockpit sim. I want to build a full immersion sim with helo controls (As350B3) on the right and fixed wing loosely based on C182 on the left. I already have the controls for both. I envision 2X 32″ curved monitors for forward view, 2X 32 inch side views and at least 2 separate smaller screens for panels. I have 3 networked quad core pcs with 16 gig sdram in each with ssd hard drives to power it.  Any suggestions on what OS I should use, Windows 10 or older? What sim program would work best, FSX or Xplane11? I don’t need both sides to operate at the same time.  I am a TFO (Tactical Flight Officer) in a large Metropolitan Police Departments helicopter unit, and also fly fixed wings for pleasure. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.