How did you mount your TPM in the Panel?

Home Forums Avionics & Controls How did you mount your TPM in the Panel?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Jones
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I managed to source a brand new Satek TPM from Spain which I’ve just received. How did you mount your TPM in the Panel? From your photos of the panel I can see it fits below the shelf. Di you cut a hole the exact dimensions of the TPM? and knowing your liking for velcro, did you velcro the top of the box to the underside of the shelf? Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Yep and yep :-). Although it’s really quite light and my fit was so good it stayed there pretty well on its own. The Velcro tape keeps it quite secure. And congrats on the purchase!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Chris Jones
    Participant

Thanks. The purchase wasn’t cheap as you can imagine. But it was important as I needed it to create the kind of control panel I wanted for the cadets.

wanccie
    Participant

I noticed a used TPM on ebay and jumped on it, thought I was crazy bidding 302 bucks for it and low and behold some bid over 400 bucks and he won.  Kinda happy he did.  *-)

Hanan Moiseyev
    Participant

I used M4 bolts to screw the TPM to the bottom of the shelf.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.